2012 Weight Loss! GO ME!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 7, 2012

See anything new???

So you may have noticed something new at the top of my Blog.  It's a weight loss ticker :).  My DH and I have been very frustrated with our weight and lack of energy lately.  We both agreed to change our eating habits and in the process, hope to lose 30lbs.  It's amazing how much better I feel cutting out major sugar and caffeine!  I'm much calmer with the children and my DH too!  My DH cut out all soda so far and he's lost a bit more then me.  I'm very proud of him. 


I don't have much on the knitting agenda right now.  I'm knitting a sweater and pant set out of Mosaic Moon's Woodland Friends.  I just finished a pair of longies on my "Winter" colorway.  I have been working on a scarf for me out of Mosaic Moon's "Red Ming".  I can't wait to finish it and be able to use it. 


Christmas and New Years was fun here with the kids.  Here are a couple of special picture that I took of them on Christmas Eve. 

024

026

and Xmas morning...

027

No comments:

Post a Comment