2012 Weight Loss! GO ME!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 10, 2011

Get out your Leaf Blowers

Autumn is here to stay!  My driveway is covered in leaves and my flowers need cut back.  The weather is cooler and the nights are longer. 


My neice is out of the hospital and recovering at home.  It looks as though she will make a full recovery!  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  It's her third birthday today!


My boys are keeping me so busy these days!  This includes my DH.  They are playing football and soccer and Daddy is coach for two of the three of them. Doesn't leave much time for knitting.  I don't have any WIP pictures to take as of now.  I've pretty much stalled out and need to get my rear in gear. 


I'll leave this post with a picture of my youngest son.  He's 5 and his name is Kyler.  This is the pumpkin that he picked on his field trip hayride.  He was so proud of it!  My Mr. Handsome :)

002

No comments:

Post a Comment