2012 Weight Loss! GO ME!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 17, 2011

Time to plant the bulbs

It's getting so cooooold outside!  I purchased some tulip bulbs to plant and now I just have to figure out where I want to plant them!  I love the first signs of spring :)

Kids are still keeping me pretty busy.  I have alot of new projects that I need to get moving on.  I also have to plan a football party for this Saturday.  Twenty plus 10-11 year olds over at the house.  Am I nuts???  I must be. 

Lots of Halloween activities coming up.  What are your kids dressing up as for trick or treating?  I have no idea what my children want to be.  There is a Halloween dance, an open ice skate and a Goblin Gallop coming up.  Love this time of year!

Next post will include some finished pictures of baysides and tiptoe hats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment