2012 Weight Loss! GO ME!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finally, some WIP pictures!

Been tryin to get some much needed knitting done. 

This is a WIP Cleveland Browns hat for my 9yr Joey.  Unfortunately, he is a Browns Fan and requested these colors. 

003

A shrug that I still need to block and sew on a button for.

007

And the matching Tiptoe Hat but its on hold until I receive more yarn.

005

A Mosaic Moon "Red Ming" scarf for me <3  I hope to be able to do some matching mittens :)

004

And lastly, a Butterfly Dress requested by my cousin for her daughter for Christmas. 

001

Whew!  That's a lot on the needles.  I love keeping busy though. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! What brand needles do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Addi Turbos. I haven't upgraded in forever! I'd love to get interchangeable ones. I use circular knitting needles mostly

    ReplyDelete