2012 Weight Loss! GO ME!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 18, 2011

Finished a few more!

I finished this set :)


012


...and separate pictures


006


007


002

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I know it's coming but I feel like it's still sneaking up on me.  We spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with my side of the family.  There are quite a few of us that get together.  We have two turkeys and tons of potatoes and sides.  I'm so excited to see my family. 

I've been doing a little Christmas shopping.  Can't seem to find the LeapFrog LeapPad instock anywhere and I'm getting nervous.  I've been trying for days.  Hoping that the stores are saving their supplies for Black Friday and will be fully stocked. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the entire set. There is going to be some lucky little girl:)

    ReplyDelete